All members of the University community can use their Colonel Card at campus dining locations with Optional Flex while saving money and adding convenience to their daily routines.
Optional Flex works just like Dining Dollars; however, it is not linked to a meal plan and can be added to your account at any time through the GET portal.
Optional Flex for campus dining has several benefits:
- Flex transactions are tax exempt.
- Receive a 5% bonus when you upload Optional Flex funds (if you add $1, you will receive $1.05 to spend).
- Balances carry from academic year to academic year (*Unused balances will be forfeited if no account activity has occurred in the past 12 months)
Optional Flex balances are non-transferable and non-refundable.
How to Add Flex: Simple 7 Step Process
- Go to your EKU Direct
- Click GET- Upload Photo & Account Overview under Personal Information. This will take you to the GET portal
- Click Add Funds on the right side of the screen
- Enter desired amount to deposit, choose Optional Flex, click Continue
- Click Continue
- Click Enter Payment
- Enter your card information and press submit