Frequently Asked Questions
EKU Meal Plan: Usage, Selection, and Balance
What is the difference between Board v. Flex?
Board, or meal swipes, are used at Case Kitchen or Stratton Cafe. Flex, or Dining Dollars, can be used at any on-campus dining location, including Case Kitchen or Stratton Cafe.
Block Plan v. All Access
- Block plans can be used anytime.
- 5 Day All Access can only be used M-F.
- 7 Day All Access can be used anytime.
Which Meal Plan Do I Need?
Do any of these conditions apply to you?
- I am a commuter
- I have lived on campus for 5 semesters
- I have over 60 credit hours
- I am over 21 years old
If NO, you are required to have a resident meal plan.
If YES, you are required to have a commuter meal plan.
How do I Select a Meal Plan?
Log into MyEKU using your EKU ID number and PIN. Navigate to Student Services. Click on MEAL PLAN and select the academic term and chosen meal plan. Press Confirm.
Early Meal Plan Signup
For Use only when MyEKU ordering is not active.
1. Click meal plans tab
2. Add selected meal plan to cart
3. Checkout selecting invoice option. (payments are not made on campusdish)
1. Fill out google doc (Selections will be aded to student account when MyEKU ordering is active)
How do I Check or Reload My Balance?
Download or access the desktop version of the Transact eAccounts through MyEKU. On the app, you can load optional flex or Colonel Cash and check your balance.