You can now use your Colonel Card at select off-campus vendors. Colonel Cash is a separate declining balance account accessed through your Colonel Card and accepted at participating locations:
- Campus Dining Locations
- Barnes & Noble @ EKU
Participating vendors are increasing, be sure to check back often.
Benefits of Colonel Cash:
- Colonel Cash transactions are tax exempt when used at campus dining locations.
- Balance carries from academic year to academic year (*Unused balances will be forfeited if no account activity has occurred in the past 12 months)
Use of Colonel Cash on alcohol or tobacco purchases are prohibited.
Colonel Cash balances are non-transferable and non-refundable.
How to Add Colonel Cash: Simple 7 Step Process
- Go to your MyEKU portal.
- Under EKU Quick Links, Click "Transact- EKU Dining and Card Services" This will take you to Transact eAccounts.
- Click Colonel Cash to replenish on the left side of the screen.
- Click +Add Funds
- Click amount you would like to add. Click Next.
- Click Enter Payment
- Enter your card information and press submit